Re: [LAD] Softsynths from Java

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 10:15:17 EET

Yes, virmidi seems like the one-stop-solution for this kind of question.
I used to use it in a similar case, to get Atari ST midi emulation
working with soft synths.

$ modprobe snd-virmidi

There used to be a parameter (as in: snd_midi_devs=8,8) to control the
number of devices, but it seems like I can't get that to work anymore?

/j