Re: [LAD] JACK for openSUSE 11.0 x86_64

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 21:16:47 EET

A last statement!

I started with 11.1 RC to avoid that Suse again will be bad for
pro-audio and in two days there again will be a new stable release
that's totally invalid. All because I get bashes at Linux Club. I boiled
over here, yes and I'm still boiling ...

Have you ever made music with your YaST Suse? I guess you will have set
limits.conf manually? Some pro-audio folks need to do more and I was
interested in solving this.

Please translate the threads at Linux Club and quote them here. I'm not
lying, but you do so.