[LAD] ATTN: Sponsors for Linux Audio Awards

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 07:24:29 EET

Don't miss your chance to get your company logo on the half page ad that
Linux Journal is sponsoring for us in the April edition.

Yes, that means free advertising for your company, blog, forum, or pet
project in the Linux Journal and at the same time you will be supporting
Linux Audio!!!

All you need to do is reply to this email to let me know you want to
officially support an award category. The deadline is Tuesday Feb 3 so
don't delay.

Visit http://awards.linuxaudio.org for a full list of the categories you
can associate with and the sponsors who are already supporting the Awards.

There are three levels of sponsorship* which range from simple name
association (free of charge) to fully fledged corporate sponsorship.

By participating as an official sponsor you show to the world the value
your company, blog, forum, or pet project places on the continuing
support and development of Linux Audio.

*For more details and sponsorship packages please contact me directly.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.