Re: [LAD] Dumb Idea #27: LV2 host as kernel?

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 14:16:57 EET

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 10:33 +0100, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> Still feel them on my shoulder... In fact the weighty part
> was not so much the Nagra itself, but the batteries.

It could have been worse as you can see in this post from:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/page-47189_32_0.html

:)

--8<--------------------------------------
Hello,

I'd really like to get a mono portable Nagra. I don't have a lot of
money to spend and I just wish to record an upright piano (with one
dynamic mic).
Till now, I've been logging around my 55 lb TEAC open reel recorder,
getting great results but my back can't take it anymore .. If you have
a Nagra, in good and well maintained cond, then please let me know.
Ideally, I'd like to deal with the regular, reputable posters here.
Thank you for your time. You can reply here or to my email
****@yahoo.com

Thanks!