Re: [LAD] exciting news about the realtime kernel tree

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 11:04:53 EET

Allrighty then, by hand is the way to go. With 50+ modules loaded on the
running machine, that should take no more than a week to identify what
they are, what they do (if anything?) and correct possible mistakes ...

Or just leave it the way it is and do the laundry, take a nap, visit
friends and watch some television :-D

/j