Re: [LAD] kernel 2.6.29 rc6 no working rme multiface 1

From: Tim Blechmann <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 13:06:29 EET

hi dmitry and michael,

i was experiencing a similar issue myself ...

> 2.6.24 works, 2.6.28 doesn't (tried 2.6.8-ARCH and 2.6.28.7-1-ARCH).
> I reported the problem to alsa-devel list, but they said I have hw
> problems (I think I do not).

could you try the patch i posted a few days ago on alsa-devel? it solved
the issue for me ...
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/60411

it would be very odd, if several people experience the same hardware
problem starting with recent kernel versions :)

best, tim

--
tim@email-addr-hidden
http://tim.klingt.org