Re: [LAD] Strange network problem ?

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 17:19:42 EET

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 04:33:01PM +0200, Sampo Savolainen wrote:

> It would be a good test to hide the meters in question (close the mixer
> window and turn off the editor mixer and track header meters). This
> would prove the metering (=network and/or X) is to blame.

Hiding the meters did not help, probably updates
are sent anyway. Isolating Ardour so it was no
longer part of the WFS audio chain did not help
either - the delays continued to appear, clearly
correlated to the levels in the Ardour session,
and not at all to the audio signals being used
by the WFS system.

Ciao,

--
FA