Re: [LAD] JACK and computer sleeping

From: Eric Shattow <lucent+code@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 07:06:56 EET

If you run a graphical Ubuntu desktop system, there is a necessary step to
do "dpkg-reconfigure gnome-applets" and suid root enable the CPU selector...
for older distributions of Ubuntu. Newer Ubuntu distributions have a keyring
managed access to the cpu frequency selection from the cpu frequency applet.