[LAD] qjackd Q

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 14:04:12 EET

Greetings all;

I have used the kde audio prefs to place Jack at the top of the priority list,
my audigy 2 stuffs next, with esd and pulse at the bottom. Everything seemed
to work ok, but I noticed last night after I had watched some news on cnn with
firefox-3.0.7, that qjackd was using an average of 50% of all 4 cores on my
amd phenom, but no sound was being played at the time and the speakers were
silent. Calling up qjackctl and doing a restart seems to have fixed it.

Bug?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene