Re: [LAD] [LAU] Travel from Milan Malpensa to Parma on wednesdayevening

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 18:45:59 EEST

Just as a matter of curiosity, why not? I would have thought a map
would do the trick. Is it not all motorway from the airport to Parma?
Looking at the map it appears to be A8 to Milan, A50 round it
and then A1 on the other side all the way to Parma.

I'm looking forward to see you all there.

Victor
Ps.: I'm not driving, by the way...

I wouldn't really advise anyone to travel Malpensa-Parma by
car, certainly not during the night unless you have already
done it and know what to expect. Or you have a GPS navigator
in the car - using just visual roadsigns could make you end
up in a completely different place.