Re: [LAD] whither Phasex ?

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 17:05:01 EEST

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:49:24 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> The Phasex site is now a porn list. The author of this neat synth
> seems to have disappeared.
>
> I suggest that someone put the last source code on a public ftp site.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Hi Dave,
I noticed the same one or two weeks ago.
Where do you suggest to put the source?
I temporarily put it up here:
http://mufu.diokhan.at/public/phasex/phasex-0.11.1.tar.gz
But beware, I have practically no control over the server/domain and
there are bandwidth and data volume constrains.

I'd really like it to find a new home and optimally a
maintainer/developer since it is a really nice sounding and fun synth
(but sadly pretty much unusable for me atm).

Best regards,
Philipp