Re: [LAD] Can't load firmware on RME HammerFall DigiFace

From: Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 10:45:20 EEST

Thanks Florian and Jörn for your answers!

Florian: we don't think the problem is just the architecture, but the 64
bit kernels included in Ubuntu(Studio)[1] and/or the
alsa-firmware-loader package. I didn't had time to install a newly
compiled kernel, and Pau is now in the UK with the notebook and the
card... But as soon he return to Barcelona I want to try it. :)

Best regards,
Natanael.

[1] It worked on Intrepid 64, but not on Hardy or Jaunty.