Re: [LAD] [Jack-Devel] more jack/qjackctl madness : some comments

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 21:23:45 EEST

Ralf.

I find it hard to see how you actually understand Linux audio. I get the
impression that you have almost tried but instead have persistently
trolled on this point since you arrived.

The above is a "full stop" of Ralfs dialog, I say this just in case
there is a possible alternative that seems to make sense for a temporary
period.

Ralf.

Please stop with your destabilising crap.

- For reference : This must be the 50th time Ralf has been asked to stop
dissing Linux Audio...

Eventually someone from the mass media will see through his bs (and M$
fud). Until that time we are at his merciful prerogative to make Linux
audio look like he and his cronies give a shit. I have to wonder tho,
That if he is prepared to spend this much time dissing Linux audio,
then his boosses must be really scared about the results as they are
obviously well aware of how close we are to the existing sytem that has
been devised by the "Geniuses" at ...(insert your favorite sound system
here)

Ralf. I would really love to hear a conclusive rebuttal from you.. After
four years. (is it really that long?) I think we are owed a conclusive
response.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd