Re: [LAD] [Jack-Devel] jackd/jackdbus : D-Bus or not D-Bus...

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 14:19:39 EEST

On Tuesday 19 May 2009 23:05:51 Danni Coy wrote:
> Learning new ways of doing things takes time and effort.

Outside of this discussion, I think this is an important thing to keep in
mind. Let me explain it this way:

It irks me when people change things gratuitously and force me to spend my
time learning essentially the same things again when I could spend that time
learning new things.

If things need to be changed, fine and dandy. I have no problem with that. But
please don't obsolete a whole bunch of my hard earned knowledge for no reason
other than *fashion*.

all the best,

drew