[LAD] Line Array with AMBDec or WFSfocus

From: Tom Brooke <tom.brooke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 17:08:17 EEST

I am looking to put together a line array speaker system and I would
like to experiment with with adjusting the focus with dsp. I looked at
the AES article about WFSfocus by Fons Adriaensen and it looks like
this could be used and it also looks like ambdec could be adopted by
changing the filters. I plan to have a stereo pair of 8 woofer tweeter
combinations per side

Does anyone know if WFsfocus is available or suggestions for adopting
ambdec. Or if this is even feasable

Tom Brooke