Re: [LAD] update of FIL-plugins

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 23:38:03 EEST

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 01:20:35PM -0600, Thomas Vecchione wrote:

> Hmm jconv as a LV2 plug would interest me as well I think.

Before anyone feels mad enough to try and do this,
consider this:

- You may need some 'extensions'.
- The API of libzitaconvolver is not documented,
  and it is going to change in incompatible ways.
  Until it is frozen and documented I will have
  no time to answer any questions about it.
- The format of the jconv configuration files is
  going to change in even more fundamental ways.
  As it looks now they could even become python
  scripts.

Ciao,

--
FA
Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.