[LAD] uli-plugins 0.1, duplication

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 12:10:42 EEST

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 23:19 +0200, Ulrich Lorenz Schlüter wrote:

> The release contains a simple series of logic gates. Namely an AND,
> NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR and a NOT.

> http://uli-plugins.sourceforge.net

So now I looked through the plugin menu in Ingen to check for the
duplication I suspected:
AND, NOT, OR and XOR are also present in Krzysztof Foltman's Calf
plugins (if configured with "--enable-experimental".

I didn't test any of these, but I guess there's not much room for
malfunction or differing behavior, right? ;)

It would be great if you guys could get together to make sure there's
only one implementation of these very basic things, preferably in a
convenient package. This will make it easier to share lv2-using
modular-synth patches or sequencer sessions/arrangements.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: