Re: [LAD] help on creating MIDI from linux input events

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 14:45:13 EEST

Am Sonntag, den 05.07.2009, 13:21 +0200 schrieb Renato Budinich:
> > I'm not a Linux, neither a C/C++ coder, but the answer here is very
> > simple, if the MIDI events (I guess this is what you mean by keyboard
> > events)
> nope sorry, i meant EV_KEY events as in linux/input.h - they are
> certainly not MIDI events.
>
> Renato

Hi

In the case you wont to use the jack_midi api, have a look at the source
from jack-keyboard. Edward Tomasz Napierala have wrote a nice peace of
source to use the jack_ringbuffer. jack-keyboard convert key-events to
midi events, That could possible be help full to you.

 http://jack-keyboard.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jack-keyboard/

hermann