Re: [LAD] Faust source code of Guitarix?

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 17:15:52 EEST

Am Mittwoch, den 15.07.2009, 22:19 +0200 schrieb Stéphane Letz:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see the Faust code (the .dsp file) that has been used to
> produce Guitarix (http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/guitarix/browser/
> trunk/src. It the Faust source code available somewhere?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephane

Hi, Stephane

So I have upload the faust files to
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/guitarix/browser/tags/faust

thanks for remember me on that, I have always forget to upload them.

One word one the guitarix source, there have been a drastic change now,
James Warden have rework the hole source and bring it in a object
orientatet form. All is split in to clean classes, witch will build as
objects be for they linked. Those with interest on C++ sources could
have a look at the new source form under /trunk

And if you try it out, feedback is very match welcome :-)

regards
        hermann