[LAD] List archives

From: Arnout Engelen <lad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 22:02:30 EEST

Hi,

There seem to be several archives of this list:

  http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/

as linked to and searchable from

  http://lad.linuxaudio.org/archive/lad.html

and

  http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/

as linked to from

Additionally, there's search functionality at

  http://www.linuxaudio.org/search/swishmail/

.. and another, not very convenient archive at

  http://www.linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lad

This is a bit confusing. Perhaps we should replace the references to the
archive hosted at stanford with references to
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev and
http://www.linuxaudio.org/search/swishmail

http://www.linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lad is kindof neat, so I wouldn't want
to propose doing away with it, but in its current form it's not too useful
either: a 'thread view' of a whole month instead of only a single day would
make it much better. What software is backing this? Perhaps we could
upgrade/improve it.

Regards,

Arnout