Re: [LAD] Impro-Visor packages now on SF

From: <laseray@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 19:27:30 EEST

On Sunday 26 July 2009 10:52:43 you wrote:

> By moral you are right, but by some laws you might only attain one's
> ends by diplomacy. Dunno. And I'm not diplomatic too.

Sure. You do not have to be diplomatic about everything. You have to be right
about what you are trying to accomplish. So I am really sick to death of
people that think you have to be all nice, all the time. That is just noise.
There is a time for nice, but then you need to get something done also.

I'll stick with the pragmatic side of things and get something done.

Raymond