Re: [LAD] Background on the Impro-Visor project

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 22:33:40 EEST

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> There would be more involved than just the download, and even that alone
> can be an issue for naive users. Have you ever been involved with and
> user testing, or just observed casual computer users?

A good argument, because there are people who aren't able to unzip
something Bob is right. He just didn't publish the source code to avoid
a collective hysteria. I often heard about suicides, because people were
confused by source codes.

I'll keep out of this discussion, if it will become a discussion about
the facts. I don't care if Raymond AND BOB! adopt the wrong tone.

Why is there no source code by Bob and why shouldn't Raymond forge it?