Re: [LAD] Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: <laseray@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 00:01:43 EEST

On Monday 27 July 2009 16:33:48 Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> While I'd normally respect the private nature of any
> message, this one goes well above any reasonable limit
> so I do feel free to quote it:

See this is exactly the kind of person that is like keller.
Disrespects privacy, sides with the wrong. Definitely deserves
a good insult. Thus, proving my point that they should shut
their mouth when they know nothing.

I am really starting think that a number of people that are responding
on this thread are not really getting it. They seem to side with the bad
person, rather than the correct one. What is wrong with people?

I know, easily manipulated by nice words but unwilling to examine
the content of anything that does not fit that. Weak-minded.

Raymond