Re: [LAD] Test app for LADSPA plugins

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 21:04:23 EEST

[Paul Davis]
>> So will it link on OSX if I remove -nostartfiles?
>
>i'd suggest copying what swh's makefile does, which is something like this:
>
>gcc -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -o .libs/ringmod_1188.so
>-bundle .libs/ringmod_1188.o -lm -march=i686 -nostartfiles
>
>clearly, i was talking out of my rear end about -nostartfiles

Thanks, unfortunately I don't feel much wiser now. The
developer.apple.com copy of the OSX ld man page simply says

  -bundle Produce a mach-o bundle that has file type MH_BUNDLE.

That isn't entirely helpful, and I don't want to blindly use ld
options I do not understand in the vague hope of it working out
alright.

So, sorry for the OSX users but they'll have to sort this out for
themselves.

Thanks again,
Tim