Re: [LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

From: <laseray@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 02:43:14 EEST

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 18:58:40 Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> laseray@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 July 2009 13:58:06 Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> One of the main reasons why R. Stallman started GNU/FSF/GPL because of
> it's social aspect. You learn kids on schools for example to corporate
> and help each other, being social.

I think you need to read more on Stallman and how he vehemently defends
GPL code. Not by being nice, but attacking.

> 99% of this list is trying to help Prof Keller how to use the GPL
> license, how to put the project on SourceForge and how to manage such an
> GPL project, being social.

Then you are all trying to help someone who is not really interested in GPL.
If he were then he would have ceased distributing binaries that violate the
GPL, but he did not. Even after he said he would. That is why he tries to
hide files on Yahoo, by banning me. I brought this whole matter up, so
he knows I will keep checking.

He also did that so I would not be able to get them and post them on my
project. Seems real open and cooperative to me.

Let him show that he is open and cooperative. Remove the need for membership
on the Yahoo group, make it open for others to download the files. He does
not want to.

> You, Raymond, act a-social:

No, you are an idiot to think you have some command over me. Already
explained that to you. Obviously, you do not listen either.

> 1) You are not coorporative

Don't have to be. Still get results.

> 2) You yell to more then one person, say rude things and use bad language

Too bad.

> 3) You scream about violating GPL, and not helping him not violating GPL

I did help, he did not want it. He had to be shamed into doing anything.
Use your brain.

> 4) you disturb the corporation and the work of other LAD developers

And they do not act badly at all, ever.

> 5) You are giving GPL and FSF a bad name

Oh, piss off. The way I am doing it, to shame him, is a tactic used by
GPL legal defender organizations. Go tell them that they are giving themselves
a bad name now.

> STOP VIOLATING THE SPIRIT OF FSF/GNU and GPL, RAYMOND MARTIN!

I am defending it, fool.

-R