Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: Robert Keller <keller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 03:32:35 EEST

On Jul 28, 2009, at 3:36 PM, laseray@email-addr-hidden wrote:

>> I blocked you last Friday, actually, when you were sending me those
>> flaming messages, not last night when I posted the release. I was
>> actually getting quite disturbed about your behavior, and thought it
>> best to detach. These are the kinds of things you are bringing on
>> with
>> your attitude. As owner of that group, I can do what I want with it,
>> just as you say you can do what you want with my sources.
>
> Liar. I checked numbers of times over the weekend and it is only now
> after
> you announce this release that I am banned, not blocked.

By "blocked" I meant "banned". There is no separate thing as "blocked"
in the Yahoo! groups.

I know full well when I did it and it was last week after I was being
flamed, not last night.

By calling me a liar, you are just digging a hole for yourself.

Bob

Robert Keller
Csilla & Walt Foley Professor
Computer Science