Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: <laseray@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 05:18:54 EEST

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 21:51:12 you wrote:
> > Yes, you are a liar.
> >
> > Show me where the hole is?
> >
> > There is no reason to remove someone from a group for emails
> > they send to you privately. That is why you are so very much a liar.
> >
> > Raymond
>
> I am a liar because I banned you from my group?

You are liar because you made it sound like I was sending flames to the group.
When in fact they were private messages. A totally separate thing with
nothing to do with the group. For which there should be no associated action,
unless you are trying to be vindictive.

Anyway, I already explained this, but obviously you are trying to wiggle
out of things because you cannot face the truth of your bad actions.

> I refuse to continue this ridiculous exchange. I am going to be
> ignoring your emails from now on.

I thought you were going to do that last week when we exchanged messages.
I finally had to ask you why you were continuing when you wanted to stop. Then
you stopped. Logic is not your strength, I think.

> I am pretty sure most of the others are tired of hearing from you as
> well. But it is clear that you are never going to stop.
>
> Anyone who cares to examine the facts can see how transparent this
> situation is.

Sure. I am right and you keep violating the GPL all over the place
until I bring it up again.

> I have taken down all of the version 3.39 from my Yahoo! group, so
> there can't be any further accusation of violation regarding that.
> These are the same files that you took and posted on your sourceForge
> for distribution. So if there was any violation there, there is one on
> your site as well. Simply adding a GPL text file doesn't change that.
> Anyone that cares to take a look can see what you have done. But I
> doubt that anyone cares.

All that was missing was the license file, I added it in. That was all that is
needed to bring it into compliance. Thus, I have no violations, as far as I
know. It was very easy to do. If there are any violations that came from your
bad actions, then if you read the GPL I cannot be liable for them. Read the
GPL.

Did you you check the version 4 files also? I checked earlier today and
YOU WERE STILL VIOLATING THE GPL!!!

> Also the thumbs up review message you posted on your site says this:
> "This projects hosts the Impro-Visor application and code." That is a
> misrepresentation. You already said your project was named
> "improvisor", not Impro-Visor, the name of my project for four years.

There is no rule against me posting that. I am hosting the original
Impro-Visor on the project. What part do you not understand? I mean, I am
doing exactly what I am allowed to do, host distribution of a GPL program.
Do you not understand that this is what SF is for?

> In summary, I have tried my best to comply with all the GPL items.
> Each time you try to come up with something else that I am supposed to
> do. But I think you have run out now. If you have anything further,
> report it to the FSF.

Again, you show your ignorance. The FSF is not going to do anything about
it. It is not their concern. Only the copyright holders can do anything about
it. The exchanges we have been having are about you doing the right thing
regardless of whether those copyright holders want to take action or not.

What part of all this did you not understand?

Raymond