Re: [LAD] Test app for LADSPA plugins

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 13:00:17 EEST

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:49:42 +0200
Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Damon Chaplin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've tracked down all the issues spotted by my test app and emailed
> > all the maintainers. So hopefully they'll get fixed.
> Great work! We need good plugins! :)
>

> Regards.
>
> \r

Definitely. There currently are a number of problems with ladspa and
lv2 plugins. I did I test where I only loaded each of them in ardour
which caused lots of crashes. It can be found in form of two or the
bugreports in the ardour tracker. The problem with that test was that
it was hard to tell whether it was ardours or the plugins fault (or
both).
Now having some QA on the plugin side helps quite a bit.

Philipp