Re: [LAD] students and copyright

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 16:21:01 EEST

Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 02:20:15PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>

>> As I have written before, less college tuitions are similar to being paid.
>>

> Absolutely not.
>
> If you run a business and I am your customer I am in no
> way bound by any deals you make with suppliers, sponsors,
> or whatever. The price I pay for you product or service is
> the price. If any deals you make with others allow you to
> offer a better price that does not mean you are 'paying' me
> or that I have any obligations as an employee towards you.
>
> Ciao.

You're right and wrong at the same time ;). If universities in Germany
won't do such skewed deals, only the rich of the rich people would be
able to study. In Germany there are much, much, much ... more rich
people on even academic high schools (Gymnasien), by having the same
intelligence as poor people. without those deals it would become more worse.

Ralf