Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: keller <keller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 22:16:31 EEST

On Aug 2, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Raymond Martin wrote:

> And where are all the scripts, libraries, and so forth to create all
> the
> distributable packages. GPL stipulates that they must be included.
> Thus there are packages that cannot be generated with the Ant build
> file that is included. This is another GPL violation.

There is some problem with the NetBeans nbproject directory, that is
needed to make NetBeans recognize the project. It doesn't show up when
I check out the tree from subversion or in the browser, yet if I try
to add it, subversion says its already there. I've tried various
things to no avail. I will try various combinations of --force to get
it in.

Aside from this, I don't know about any missing scripts. There are
probably quite a few defunct objects in the build.xml, as I did not
have any time to clean this up. As the GPL states, there is no
warranty about anything in there.

Regards,

Bob

Robert M. Keller, Csilla & Walt Foley Professor of Computer Science
Harvey Mudd College
Claremont, California 91711