Re: [LAD] FFADO Contact Needed

From: Jonathan Woithe <jwoithe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 04:50:40 EEST

Hi Alex

> Adrian,
> Not sure what you are referring to regarding "Jonathan's email?".

This would have been the email that I sent to yourself, Adrian and (for his
reference) Pieter on 29 July 2009 to follow up on your initial post to LAD.

> Could you send that to me so I can see what it is about?

Here it is again for your reference.

====
I received this via the CCed mail from Adrian Knoth (thanks Adrian!). It
appears to have originated on LAD at some point but I somehow missed the
initial post there. Possibly it got lost in amongst the intense discussion
that's been going on over the last few days. :-)

> > I have tried the contact form on the FFADO website and through the email
> > address provided in the contact pages at the SourceForge.net project
> > page to
>
> I wonder why Pieter Palmers (head) has not already contacted you.
>
> Find his address CCed in this e-mail. I also CC Jonathan Woithe in case
> Pieter is on vacation, I haven't heard from him for weeks.

Pieter's been fairly quiet over the last few weeks - I think he's been
fairly busy on non-FFADO related things.

Anyway, I have no idea what your original query was since the mail from
Adrian didn't seem to include that information. If you want to point me to
the original or just forward me your query I'll do my best to address it.
====

This is the email what Adrian would be referring to.

On 31 July 2009 I sent another followup to your original LAD posting. This
one went to yourself and the list:

====
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:42:02 you wrote:
> I have tried the contact form on the FFADO website and through the email
> address provided in the contact pages at the SourceForge.net project page
> to no avail. I'm not sure where else to ask except here. Are any of the
> FFADO developers on this email group that can provide a contact email that
> will garner a response?

I *think* I responded to an email later in this thread, but in case it was
missed feel free to contact me off-list about whatever it is you were
wanting to ask and I'll attempt to help you out.
====

I am very keen to talk to you about whatever information you require about
the FFADO project. Please drop me a line off-list and we can work through
it.

Regards
  jonathan