[LAD] GPL Violation Alert! - I talked with the President of Beat Kangz Today

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 21:27:01 EEST

GPL Violation Alert! - I talked with the President of Beat Kangz today his
name is A.J. and he is a sweetheart and his head is on straight.
He is currently going to work on an official statement and he wants to
embrace and thank the developers and give the authors credit on their
software and materials moving forward. Additionally, Beat Kangz is
interested in opening up development with authors to make Beat Kangz even
better including funding open source development and projects.

I think the hiccup is that they didn't know how to properly thank/engage in
regards to GPL and such. It's sounds like more of a noob thing and
definitely not a jerk thing. Let's give these guys the benefit of the doubt
because their heads are on stragiht.

Stay tuned.

Much Love.

Thank you