Re: [LAD] Kim did the switch to Linux

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 12:14:40 EEST

Gosh, that's quite a BIG endorsement for Linux Audio.

I note, interestingly, that even though in Linux circles (at LAC for
instance), people keep mentioning MS Windows as a rival OS,
for us it's really Apple and OSX that constitutes competition these
days from the proprietary side of things.

I am very happy to see this. One thing I thought was missing
from his text was what did he replace MaxMSP with. I was
wanting to read PD somewhere, but could not find it anywhere.

Victor