Re: [LAD] GPL Violation Alert! - update

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 14:33:36 EEST

Sampo Savolainen wrote:
> I'm trying to say that they can distribute the plugins with their program and still be compatible in what I see as fair use of my open source.

This is wise :) for proprietary host software that isn't just a robbery
of FLOSS software. People will learn, that the plugins are FLOSS and
that there also might be host software that is FLOSS ;). Proprietary
software companies might learn, that they should keep their software
FLOSS too and instead make money by services, special OEM packages etc..