Re: [LAD] [LAU] Kim did the switch to Linux

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 12:01:38 EEST

I, for one, develop on OSX, but would not touch XCode with a
barge pole. I'm much happier with emacs and the terminal, as in
Linux (and Windows, for that matter).

I see about the size of download, although it never bothered me
because at work that is not a problem. But it would be if I were
at home.

Victor