[LAD] Thanks: sooperlooper + JACK

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabriel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 07 2009 - 19:51:46 EEST

Hey guys,

I had a performance the other day with a nicely underpowered PC (500 MHz).
One man show. Everything being run through JACK (guitar + vocals), using
sooperlooper, and jack rack plus some nice TAP effects (for vocals). Set
up for 10ms latencies.

Not long into it I looked at the computer and saw the hard drive light was
very bright. Great. My computer is running updatedb... _now_??? This is
bad. Since I was doing something slightly different... I really couldn't
afford any glitches. So, I was a little nervous.

But I trudged along. No crashes. No xruns. No clicks. No problems.

So, I'm taking a moment to say: Thanks, everybody.

Peace,
Gabriel