Re: [LAD] interesting blog post about syncing blender and ardour

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 16:14:41 EEST

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 01:35:42PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>>> Unfortunately there's no Linux version available:
>>> http://animata.kibu.hu/downloads.html
>> The site is misleading, just checkout the svn and compile it.
>
> -Isrc/libs/tinyxml -Ibuild/libs/oscpack -Isrc/libs/oscpack
> -I/usr/include/freetype2 src/Bone.cpp
> In file included from src/animataUI.h:34,
> from src/Bone.cpp:31:
> src/libs/FLU/Flu_Tree_Browser.h: In member function 'unsigned int
> Flu_Tree_Browser::Node::remove(const char*)':
> src/libs/FLU/Flu_Tree_Browser.h:1081: error: cast from
> 'Flu_Tree_Browser::Node*' to 'unsigned int' loses precision
> scons: *** [build/Bone.o] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.

They use a Node pointer which is then casted to an "unsigned int". This
works on i386 or wherever sizeof(void*) == sizeof(unsigned int), but
fails everywhere else.

Find attached a small patch correcting this issue. It's quick&dirty, I
hadn't much time for it and I don't have any time left for testing. It
builds, starts and outputs on both, amd64 and i386.

I'll forward the patch to the animata guys for inclusion.

HTH

--
mail: adi@email-addr-hidden  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver
Lieber zu dritt im Bett als alleine im Sarg!