Re: [LAD] Faust MIDI?

From: Yann Orlarey <orlarey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 22:39:11 EEST

Carlo Capocasa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to send and receive MIDI with a FAUST program?
>
> Carlo

Hi Carlo,

It is possible by coding MIDI support in an architecture file, a generic
piece of c++ code that defines how a FAUST program is connected to the
outside world (for example Jack for the audio part and GTK for the user
interface). In the FAUST distribution there is currently no architecture
file providing MIDI communication, but we have one at Grame that
implement a simple MidiShare support. I can send it to you as an example
if you are interested...

Cheers

Yann