Re: [LAD] FFADO Contact Needed

From: Alex Tinsley <cvtrig@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 04 2009 - 07:53:56 EEST

Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Monday 17 August 2009 22:19:12 Pieter Palmers wrote:
>
>> alex tinsley wrote:
>>
>>> I have tried the contact form on the FFADO website and through the email
>>> address provided in the contact pages at the SourceForge.net project
>>> page to no avail. I'm not sure where else to ask except here. Are any of
>>> the FFADO developers on this email group that can provide a contact
>>> email that will garner a response?
>>>
>> I have responded to two of your previous mails, it surprises me that you
>> have not received them. The content of these answers are copied below.
>> Should you require more information from us, please don't hesitate to
>> contact me directly.
>>

> Probably the mails got killed by the company content filter for too much
> technical detail ;-)
>
> Arnold

Arnold,

Just as a follow up to your email, (albeit a few months later). I've
been very busy with projects at work (12+ hour days and weekends).
Pieter did get a hold of me and we are discussing this offline.
Yes, junk mail filters cut out a few mails, and one of them was not, I
just overlooked it (I get 150+ emails a day that are not spam), Pieter
had sent me an email at the request of our customer support manager back
in May. I breezed past it. I apologize.

Pieter if you are reading this, I'll contact you offline.

Thanks,

Alex