Re: [LAD] Half speed audio playback issue

From: victor <Victor.Lazzarini@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 00:16:51 EEST

I thought something like that was happening. But I'm curious: if a 2-channel
file is played over 4-channels it should go up an octave, should it not?
You'd
have half as much data for 4 channels as you'd have for 2 channels and so it
would seem like it's going faster? Or my reasoning is wrong somewhere (it
could
well be, I often get things like that mixed up)?

Victor