Re: [LAD] [LAU] So what's the deal with controlling the aeolus organ?stops via midi

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 20:13:08 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:
> how do you edit the messages? it requires "librarian" style
> application handling.

As mentioned before I do agree with you Paul, but anyway there are
sequencers like the Atari Cubase that makes it possible that even
absolutely noobs can edit a GUI to edit SysEx by the sequencer. For
Linux and this app we are talking about it might work this way: The app
is sending the data, the sequencer records the data and there's no need
to edit SysEx by the user. Anyway, some might like to use some
controllers when playing his keyboard. It would be smart to have an
option, that a chosen parameter would be able to receive just control 6
without NRPN, while the other parameters only could be controlled by SysEx.