Re: [LAD] Problem with small ALSA rawmidi app

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabriel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 24 2009 - 07:32:28 EEST

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, Paul Davis wrote:

>> This is the wrong list for the request.  Check ALSA's mailing lists and
>> bugtracker.
>
> are they the ones with 10,000 spam messages a month? :) or did that
> get "fixed" somehow?

Well, haven't heard much alsa-dev chatter on *this* channel. :-)

However, I'm guessing it's fixed because the stuff in the alsa-dev archive
looks normal:

    http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/

Likewise, looks like alsa-doc has been shut down and they're directing
people to use alsa-dev or to talk to Jaroslav Kysela.

But, since I'm not subscribed to any of the lists, I suppose there may be
some extra "enhancements" and "enlargements" for real subscribers.

-gabriel