Re: [LAD] How to develop guis for LV2?

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 11:17:09 EET

Ulrich Lorenz Schlüter wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> as the LV2 UI extension is broken, how do I develop a gui for a LV2 plugin.

great programmers steal: http://nedko.arnaudov.name/soft/lv2fil/trac/
nedko also submitted the external UI extension to ardour, so he's
probably the no.1 expert on external UIs at the moment. btw, the website
is slightly out of date: ardour has had support for external UIs since
2.8.2.

for native gtk UIs, steal from the excellent calf plugin set.

my host of choice is ardour, i can't comment on usability in other
environments, but in ardour, both are great!