Re: [LAD] List of LV2 hosts, plugins and features, add yours here

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 23:46:33 EET

Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> So here's a preliminary zynjacku.ttl attached.
>
> I would really like to see
> http://lv2plug.in/ns/dev/host-info#sinceVersion
> used, but that would be left to Nedko in this case. Or a source/release
> archaeologist. Though, there's a question: one ttl per host, or per host
> version?

I already have zynjacku.rdf that is an application/xml+rdf
I dont want to maintain two versions of almost same metadata.
rapper cannot convert properly between the two.
I've been told that my firefox plugin for doap inspection is "a shitty
tool".
So I give up, I'm not going to participate in web 2.0 wars, sorry.
Either lv2 host aggregator should support xml rdf, or turtle should
become more used for doap. Until then, don't count on me.

If someone decides to use the Thorsten`s zynjacku.tll (thanks for
creating it!), there are some (and maybe more) problems with it:

 * it uses uri containing "ingen" for zynjacku
 * it does not use the right name for the project. It is "zynjacku", not
   "Zynjacku"
 * it does not describe the two hosts under same project, the synth host
   and the effect host (lv2rack).

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>