Re: [LAD] LinuxSampler 1.0.0 released for Linux, Windows, OS X

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 20:48:54 EET

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 14:45 +0200, Benno Senoner wrote:
> Hi all,
> the LinuxSampler team is proud to announce LinuxSampler 1.0.0, with
> many new features and modules, device drivers and plugin architectures
> supported.

Hi all... has anyone else seen problems with 1.0.0 and pitch bend? It
would seem that it is broken in my builds (ie: no pitch bend response at
all from linuxsampler - 0.5.1 works fine in that respect).

Looking at the source a bit I find (for example) that PitchBendRange is
not set anywhere in the linuxsampler tree, I presume it defaults to 0.0
and that kills pitch bend. I tried a trivial patch (ignoring
PitchBendRange) but I did not get it to work correctly.

Anyone has a fix? (or has seen the problem?)
-- Fernando