Re: [LAD] HDMI Audio

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 02:42:04 EET

A large number of newer television sets are coming with HDMI input. In
fact, the TV fifteen feet away from my PC has HDMI :-) One of these
days I'm going to get an ATI or nVidia video card with vid+aud HDMI, and
see if I can get it to work. I've heard that although ATI cards with
HDMI usually have audio, nVidia cards often don't.

J.E.B.