[LAD] mx44...2?

From: james morris <james@email-addr-hidden-art.net>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 14:44:56 EET

Hi,

Not sure what Jens M Andreasen's email actually is these days, so
sending here.

I rather like Mx44 and am wondering about adding a couple of features to
it?

At the moment i'm building it with -DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and
-DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and search/replacing the deprecated code.

1) a make install target, to install the binary and the patches
2) using ~/.mx44/ to store user created patches
3) a toggle to switch between user/system patches
4) autotools build structure
5) gui enhancements: possibly placing the four panes into tabs,
experiment with other layouts which might be more user friendly.
6) non-jack i/o is broken on my system, so i want to remove it.

I might have questions about some of the files, and i/o code, but i'm
not at that stage yet.

cheers,
james.