Re: [LAD] [OT] Hey, thanks for the great gifts !

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Dec 24 2009 - 18:35:52 EET

Julien Claassen wrote:
> And thanks of course for the nice music!

Right :)! I'm not fine with Dave's opinions all the time, but his music
is very good.
Btw. I prefer CC music, guess it won't win the loudness race ;).

Dave Phillips wrote:
> A quick note of deep gratitude to all Linux audio users and devs from
> whom I have learned and continue to learn so much.

It's not OT to have one's heart in the right place.

So, pardon if some of you were/ are annoyed because of some of my postings.

I like to join Dave's gratitude here.

Special thanx to Rui for Qtractor and Hermann and Fons for Jconv + GUI :).

Happy Chrinnukyulezaa!
Ralf