Re: [LAD] LADI

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 26 2009 - 01:10:37 EET

On 12/26/2009 01:46 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> I still have got one major problem. I don't know any virtual mixing
> console for Linux that is able to restore fader positions. I'm not
> talking about mixers for applications like Qtractor, just for a mixer to
> connect Calf Monosynths and Jconv. I only need something similar to jackEQ.

This is something I have planned for a while but never got round to
finishing.

The main problem was at the time I wrote jackEQ I didn't fully
understand how to use a config file. 6 years later I should have another
go at it...

Anyway have you checked out either of these tools?

http://home.gna.org/jackmixer/

http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=JackMix

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd