Re: [LAD] JackMix [was: LADI]

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 27 2009 - 17:03:11 EET

On Saturday 26 December 2009 23:32:41 james morris wrote:
> I'm asking as a potential user of jackmix for a quick fix to get jackmix
> to build when jack is installed in /usr/local/lib64. If anyone has built
> jackmix with jack installed in this location could you please let me
> know how you did it, thanks.

You could just try to ask the author (and not hide it in a very boring thread
about ladi...

As far as I see it, either PKG_CONFIG_PATH doesn't contain the directory where
your custom jack installation put its pc file. Or scons is not importing this
variable into its environment. And as I used to have a custom jack in $HOME
and had $HOME/lib/pkgconfig in PKG_CONFIG_PATH and that was found by scons
alright as far as I can remember, I am kind of thinking the first is the
problem.

Arnold